2009年3月31日 星期二

2009-4-01 On My Own

孤星淚(悲慘世界)中的另一首名曲:

On My Own
踽 旅

And now I am along again. Nowhere to turn, no one to go to.
如今, 我再度孓然一身. 無處可歸, 無人可依.
Without a home, without a friend, without a face to say hello to.
無家, 無友, 也無可以問好的熟面孔.
And now the night is near, and I can make believe he is there.
夜幕已漸低垂, 讓我能假裝他在那兒.
Sometimes I walk alone at night when everybody else is sleeping.
當所有的人都入眠, 有時我一個人在夜裡躑躅獨行.
I think of him and then I am happy with the company I am keeping.
我想他, 也為我保有的夢幻伴侶而歡愉.
The City goes to bed, and I can live inside my head.
這城市已沉睡, 而我遨遊在自己的思絮之中.
On my own, pretending he is beside me.
我獨思, 裝做他在我的身邊.
All alone, I walk with him till morning. Without him, I feel his arms surround me.
只有我, 伴他走到天明. 雖無他, 我也感覺他的雙臂擁抱著我.
And when I lose my way I close my eyes and he has found me.
迷途, 我輕閤雙眼, 他就找到了我.
In the rain, the pavement shines like silver. All the lights are misty in the river.
雨中, 道路銀樣閃亮. 河裡燈影迷濛.
In the darkness, the trees are full of starlight.
黑暗裡, 樹梢滿佈星光.
And all I see is him and me forever and forever.
我只見他和我, 直到永遠, 永遠.
And I know it is only in my mind, that I am talking to myself and not to him.
我知道, 那是我心中幻影, 只有獨語, 無他.
And although I know that he is blind. Still I say there is a way for us.
我知他如同瞎聵, 但我仍說我倆能攜手同行.
I love him. But when the night is over, he is gone, the river is just a river.
我愛他. 但黑夜褪去, 伊人也隨之而逝, 河水依舊.
Without him, the world around me changes.
少了他, 周遭的世界隨之而變.
The trees are bare and everywhere the streets are full of strangers.
樹禿了, 街道上滿是陌生的路人.
I love him. But everyday I am learning all my life I have only been pretending.
我愛他. 但每日我更瞭解, 竟一生我都只在假裝之中.
Without me, his world will go on turning.
沒有我, 他的世界仍然運轉.
A world that’s full of happiness that I have never known.
未知的世界裡滿是歡樂.
I love him, I love him.
我愛他, 我愛他.
I love him, but only on my own.
愛他, 只在心裡的深處.

沒有留言:

張貼留言