2009年3月31日 星期二

2009-3-31 Bring Him Home

很久以前, 我花了一點時間, 將孤星淚中的一些歌曲翻譯成中文. 今天播放這張LD, 勾起了很多回憶. 現在摘錄一首給大家參考..
Bring Him Home
引領他回來

God on high, Hear my prayer. In my need, you have always been there.
高高在上的神啊, 請傾聽我的祈禱. 每當我需要時, 您曾一直在我的身畔.
He is young, he is afraid. Let him rest, heaven blessed.
他是如此年青, 如此恐懼. 請讓他歇息, 在天國的護佑之下.
Bring him home, bring him home, bring him home.
請引領他回來, 引領他回來, 引領他回來.
He is like the son I might have known. If God had granted me a son.
他像是我久已熟識的兒子, 如果您曾恩賜我一個子嗣.
The summers die, one by one. How soon they fly, on and on.
青春逝去, 年復一年. 他們的活潑可愛還能持續多久?
And I am old, and I will be gone.
然而我已垂老, 也將逝去.
Bring him peace, bring him joy. He is young, he is only a boy.
請賜他平靜, 賜他歡欣. 他是如此年青, 他只是一個孩子啊!
You can take, you can give, let him be, let him live.
您可取, 您可捨. 請寬恕他, 讓他活下去.
If I die, let me die. Let him live, bring him home.
如果我當死, 就讓我逝去. 請讓他活下去, 引領他回來.
Bring him home, bring him home.
請引領他回來, 引領他回來.

沒有留言:

張貼留言